Tractive develops and assembles high-end shock absorbers for motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATV's and niche cars. Tractive supplies these parts through an organized, global network of partners.
Tractive products are characterized by
- Attractive technical performance
- Attractive looks
- Attractive price setting
- Electronic features
- Motorcycle shocks like BMW, Honda, Yamaha, KTM, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph
- Snowmobile shocks like Lynx, Ski-Do & Arctic Cat, Polaris
- Electric Preload Adjustment EPA or ride height adjustment of shocks and front forks
- Dynamic Damping adjustment DDA: semi-active control using sensor input and/or adaptive push-of-the-button
- Total electronic control of the vehicle with the Tractive Control Unit TCU
- Engineering & sourcing projects, suspension projects
18-6-2012 GHEZZI-BRIAN MOTARD V-TWIN Tractive Suspension and Ghezzi-Brian together developed the new GHEZZI-BRIAN MOTARD V-TWIN. Tractive Suspension supplies the rear shock with dynamic electronic damping technology. More info on www.motard-v-twin.com or in the coming days on this website page "Electronic Adjustments".
17-6-2012 BMW Garmisch-Partenkirchen 2012 6-8 july
After the successful Travel event at Touratech Niedereschach, Tractive will be present at Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Join us at the Touratech site with any suspension question. On the site there will also be demonstrations with electronic suspension adjustment like EPA for ride height control of F800GS but also R1200GS.
10-6-2012 Husqvarna Nuda at Erzberg
The Touratech Racing team has participated at the extreme Enduro Event Erzberg rally 7-10 juni 2012. Two Nuda 900R have been altered significantly by the development team. One of the changes was to implement special "Touratech Suspension by Tractive" shock absorbers for optimal result. The bikes ended 3rd and 5th in the Category Twin Zylinder for the Generali Iron Road Prologue. More info